Squishmire

Friday, June 04, 2004

Let's Start w/ a Laugh...

Not satisfied to just post comments on other blogs, I've decided to start my own. I'm hoping this will serve as a place that I can share my thoughts/questions/ideas/opinions with friends, family and, ultimately, the public at large.

NOTICE:
Please respect your fellow bloggers/commentators.

DISCLAIMER:
I don't know it all, I haven't seen it all and I certainly haven't experienced it all. That being said, anything I post to this blog is always subject to change. Not out of conformity or out of fear, but, hopefully, out of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that guides all believers to Truth.

Now, I predict that there may be some serious debate taking place in this blog soon (if anyone ever visits/reads it), so I thought I might start with a bit of humor:

I came across this while visiting David Shrigley's website. Thanks Evan.

ADDENDUM:
And this will give me nightmares forever.